Do you remember the memory game I packed my bag? This is my version.
- One cochlear implant speech processor
- Spare battery for the speech processor
- Remote control for the speech processor
- Hearing aid
- Spare batteries for the hearing aid
- Remote control for the hearing aid
- Blackberry for emails and text
- Reading glasses
- Case for all the hearing stuff.
This is the current load of gadgets that I need with me when I leave the house.
I haven’t included some of the other stuff that I have yet to get to grips with such as wires to connect me to the computer, MP3 players, fm systems etc.
Well it all helps keep the dementia at bay.
For more My World Tuesday blogs visit here